GOODNIGHT KISS maternity nightgown beige
Extremely delicate and soft openwork nightgown for the most demanding. 100% cotton, natural fabric. Loose cut and stretch properties of the fabric will easily adjust to the growing belly. The buttoned neckline ensures easy night feeding of the baby. You can use from the beginning of your pregnancy long after your baby is born. Available colors: soft blue, white, navy, gray, rose, beige
Why is the Good night kiss suitable for childbirth?
- is loose,
- Has a comfortable length that allows us to feel comfortable but not in the way,
- has a button-down neckline, ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- The loose cut and "pulling" properties of the fabric will allow the baby to be placed on mom's chest right after birth and kangarooed for the first 2 hours,
- Enables you to breastfeed your baby after birth,
- will easily allow the administration of anesthesia.
Composition and care:
Knit: 100% cotton. The material is certified Oeko-Tex 100
Wash: wash at 30 degrees in mild detergent (preferably designed for children, because it's your clothes together), do not tumble dry.
A completely Polish product - fabric and workmanship.
How to adjust the size?
The cut of the shirt is oversized, it is very loose, plus the fabric stretches nicely, so it is best to choose the size you normally wore before pregnancy. If your size is M/L it is better if you choose our S/M - this cut is heavily stretched and oversized. Detailed measurements below.
The model in the photo wears size S/M, is 175 cm tall, tummy circumference at the widest point 105 cm